Ingredients & Directions
Sweet Potato Buns
– 1 large sweet potato, ideally a wide one with a big cross section
– Your favorite hamburger components
1. Slice the sweet potato width ways into ¼ inch wide slices
2. Toast the slices in the toaster, on high, until cooked through. Be sure to pull your slices from the toaster with a non-metal utensil, such as a pair of plastic or wooden chopsticks.
3. Top one slice with a hamburger patty, lettuce, tomato and whatever else you enjoy on your burger. Finish with the second slice of sweet potato.